Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An other Busy Day

That day, i & my bf went to Amway Warehouse to take products. It really a busy day, too many people in the Warehouse. After then, my bf take me go the Curve there drink Starbucks Coffee, haha...really very free lah! Then, start raining heavily. That day always raining and very heavily...then my bf's sis suggest that take us to makan Steamboat. She say the environment there very nice. So we have a try loh. When we reach there, the environment there really very nice and very surprise. We order a 2 pax Steamboat and also 1 pax Steamboat. The steamboat there only have fish soup & tom yam soup. The tom yam soup really very nice lah!! The name of the steamboat really very funny, is called The Steamboat. And also the Steamboat is not like the other style, one person have one steamboat, really very special. That night really very special and happy. Enjoy a lot lah....can have a try lah!!! ^^

My Bf

OLD Amway WarehouseMy parent's name

Too many people

Take products

Online order productsNew Amway Warehouse

In Starbucks

Is me...

The environment (part 1)

The environment (part 2)

The menu of "The Steamboat"

We order this set

The Tom Yam Soup

2 pax of the Steamboat

1 pax Steamboat

The SteamBoat

My Soya Bean

My "Steamboat", cook with Mee

My bf...what are you thinking?

0 comments: