Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding Dinner in Sungkai

This day really a meaningful day. That day is my 表舅父 & 表舅母's wedding. All my aunties & uncles drive car to go to Sungkai there. The wedding dinner is held in the school hall there. In the wedding dinner there have a MC. That MC really very lousy lah! And also the KTV system really very bad. But, that day really very enjoy. In addition, my 表舅母 really very lenglui. The food there quite ok lah, but after finish the food, i also still hungry...haha..^^ But over all the wedding dinner is quite ok and the most important thing is the two bride and bridegroom are very sweet, enjoy & sweet.
Is me
I makeup myself

Lenglui???

The car which we will drive to Sungkai

The School Hall

What is my godfather doing?

My 2nd cousin bro, lengzai???

My cousin sisters

The wedding cake & wine

The bride & bridegroom

My 表舅父 & 表舅母

All the cousins

My cousin are still available except the guy who wear the brown colour T-shirty

LengluiSay "YEAH"

My parents

Me & My cousin sis
Cheerssss.......

0 comments: